CCM 0.00% 6.0¢ cadoux limited

It's absolutely possible that the JV does not go ahead. There...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

It's absolutely possible that the JV does not go ahead. There are a large number of possible scenario's. Is the entire basis for your assumption is due to the MD saying the business could succeed without Alcoa? I do not mean to sound rude, but, if that is the entire basis, forgive me if take it onboard but at this stage look no further. It would be an incredibly poor negotiating position to be in and very poor strategy to communicate otherwise.

I had actually taken the time to outline the potential outcomes of a failed JV, but based on your replies throughout this thread, I feel it may only incur further derision from you rather than thoughtful consideration. I will post this in the next few days for holders.

On another note, it is not a difficult exercise to determine alternative strategies the business can use that achieve the same result. There are numerous pathways the business can take. I would think someone such as yourself, who can cut through the subtext and value FYI based of a few phrases in a presentation, would also be able to identify those pathways rather easily...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $8.056K 125.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84099 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 15500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.