PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Demand exhausts air purifier stocks

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Australian suppliers of US-built air purifiers are scrabbling for replacement stock amid massive bushfire-induced demand.

Right now, many Australians would love to own a PuriflOH-sourced purifier but, sadly, there aren't any...yet.

PO3 has missed OEM licensing deadlines and so the group - and the OEM(s) it's in negotiations with - are left watching while competitors crank efforts to meet the needs of Australian asthma, hay fever and other sufferers afflicted by smoke in cities now with the highest air pollution levels on the planet.

Here's a brief report from Allan Bryan, co-founder of purifier/humidifier retailer Ausclimate:

"We can officially announce that we have more Winix Zero 4-Stage air purifiers and Winix Zero+ PRO 5-Stage air purifiers on their way.

"We'd like to take a moment to apologise to everyone out there in immediate need of Winix air-purifiers as once again, our stock has been exhausted.

"Due to the current fire emergencies all across the country, we are experiencing an unprecedented, overwhelming demand."

"We certainly understand the urgency and seriousness of the situation. Rest assured that we are doing our very best to get more stock as soon as we can."

When will PuriflOH be able to launch it's FRG - claimed to be the world's most effective air-cleansing tech - on to the Australian market?

We may soon get some clues. PO3 Chairman Bill Parfet is due to post PO3 December quarter results in about two weeks.

I hope he attaches an Operations Report.  I believe shareholders would welcome a timely and detailed update from the man at the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.