CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

demand increases no reason for decrease supply

1. 4,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Does investors realise that there are still 6 billions people in this world.
    We have not had any natural disaster that wipe out ½ the world population.

In 2007, there was 6 billions people with demands.. in 2009 the demand is the same as 2007, there is still 6 billion consumers… probably with 200 million more mouth to feed & clothes in 2009.

Because of these reason, I think this recession is only a short term correction. Supply will need to increase in the long term as there are now more consumers in 2009 than there was in 2007. House price will go up again, land price will increase.

My conclusion is that demand have increase, so why is there a reduction in supply.. this situation in sort itself out soon.

Don’t listen to the doomsayer that forecast big recession. DEMAND has increase, Therefore SUPPLY will need to increase.

If there was a reduction in world population, then yes. there is major reason for decrease in supply… however, at last count. The world population has only increase, not decrease.

CER and the rest of the stock market is way oversold. Understand there must be a correction because price was way too high, but this downturn is way over correct. The pendulum will swing back soon. Overall DEMAND has only increase in the last 2 years, not decrease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.