CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

demand increases no reason for decrease supply, page-2

1. 132 Posts.
    I totally agree with your view on the world population, it's growing, growing and growing. Far too fast for the world to sustain. I don't however agree with your summary on demand. A man with clothes on his back will survive, a many with many clothes in his wardrobe, three cars in his garage, a maid and a buttler to look after him, will have to scale back on his purchases.
    We have just lived through a time where money was cheap, we could buy more than we could afford and we believed the bubble would never burst.
    Well the bubble has burst, banks are wanting their money back, credit has frozen up. The one man, the consumer who buys clothes, cars and employs two people has just lost his bundle on the share market. Now instead of one person not having a job you have many people affected by that one big consumer the buttler and maid go home to their family's to tell them they have lost their jobs straight away they stop spending on no essentials (CER in good possy though 69% of store's have essential survices), so this one man living in excess probably affected the pay packets and lives of twenty, thirty or a even a couple of hundred people.
    So in summary the man with one set of clothes he probably won't notice much of a change to his life, but everyone in society above this man will be affected in someway or another.
    Public confidence is a big player in the economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.