BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

demand is incredible... and growing!, page-82

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi there.
    I think it's hard to overestimate the value of the word "organic". Even if you think it's all BS, the word conjures up nothing but positive images immediately in the mind of the consumer (a new and nervous Mum who wants to get the very best for their new child).
    "Organic" conjures up clean, wholesome, chemical free, natural, healthy - this is priceless imagery from a marketing point of view. It also doesn't need to be explained, which is the case with A2 protein.
    I like the fact that BAl is maintaining control of their distribution network. They aren't just shipping container loads of their products to some Asian distributor. The greatest immediate risk I can see for all these companies is another contamination scare - this would effect all suppliers.
    BAL will not have it all it's own way. The Australian competitors are appearing, as well as the monster international companies. How successful BAL is in penetrating these Asian markets will determine the short-term future of the SP.
    Interesting time ahead.
    Have a terrific Silly Season folks. 2015 has been an extraordinary year for BAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.