TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

demand is the thing

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I know its obvious but its no good having a monster deposit without demand and this imo is why TON is sitting in the middle of a perfect storm. Demand for graphite is increasing rapidly and thanks to that genius and visionary -Elon Musk from Tesla and Solar City, graphite is the way ahead. Long graphite- short oil! There is 100kg of graphite in every Tesla and they are producing 30,000/year. By 2020 Tesla plan to produce 500,000 cars/year. Do the maths!!. On top of that Tesla have released their patents and it is reported that BMW and Nissan are already in discussion. The EV. revolution
    must create further enormous demand for Graphite in the future. Musk's Solar City, the largest home solar panel provider in the U.S.A .is planning to couple the solar panels to lithium/graphite batteries that will store the solar generated power for use at night. Another source of demand! These batteries will also be produced in the Tesla gigafactory. This one gigafactory is going to double the present world output of lithium/graphite batteries and Musk sees an eventual need for 200 such factories. Do the maths! The SYR and TON deposits are going to be needed. I have never seen a more compelling case for buying a stock. TON is compelling. Already holding TLG and I have mortgaged my house (haven't told the wife) and plunged into TON . Compliments to the many great posters on this site. Very educational and encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.