YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Backwards looking is foolish. We will have most likely sold more...

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Backwards looking is foolish.

We will have most likely sold more than the entire previous year in the current 6 months of this financial year at a greater than 100% growth rate.

People perceive value differently but at we currently have around a 70 million AUD EV value with 35 million+ in forecasted revenues this financial year. All of our earnings are in U.S dollars which continues to strengthen against our Australian dollar. Add on to this we are in the biggest stores (Walmart, Walgreens, Safeway, 7-eleven) and have a new highly credentialed management team that held high position roles at Hershey.

The missing ingredient thus far has just been time.

Demand is not an issue at all as I said we have (most likely) beaten last years FULL YEAR SALES within 6 months.

At your estimate of 40 cents per share we have a market cap of 80 million or an EV of about 40 million AUD or 29 million U.S. Now the amount of effort and time it takes to get into these huge retailers in the U.S let alone achieve the Neilson data we have seen and with only 1 notable marketing campaign in two parts of the country makes me think this is unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.