GDA 0.00% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

demand v supply, page-9

1. 3,267 Posts.
    hi guys,
    been out, back just now, I haven't reviewed data today but I am pretty happy about the volume and the balance of strength of bids to offers, with the new shares today pushing the price and some taking of some profits.
    what are we waiting on?
    iron ore results/gold results/iron ore results/gold results...........?

There is a magnetic image of the mt caudian jv in the Yilgarn Iron Province (fig 1) in the Cazaly ann' 24oct07. (up to 64% Fe). These were from samples, the drilling is coming out next week? plus gold results?
    The Dow could have dropped 1000 points and GDA was always going to move up to where it has now, over the last four days of trading after the exploration update came out and the market has become aware of Gondwana. You can't have knowledge in the market and GDA where it was a week ago when few knew about what it has, what it might have and the new projects and announcements due.
    I am of the belief the market still has much to learn about Gondwana to get an idea about what could be reflected in the price. As an example, the mt caudian iron ore jv is part of the reason for the price and volume increase, but this first stage price rise is on samples from just 1.5km and wide ranging estimates up to 30mt on estimates from previous operators in between 1965 and 1969,there is plenty of upside since ,what 40 years ago! started with just 21 rock chip samples and this next week we are going to get drill results....? Imagine where flinders price would be if iron ore drilling results were about to be released......! This Mt Caudian is a jv with cazaly and over what?, a strike extent of 1.5km......

And what about the 25 km strike target in the pilbara at wallal downs tenement gda has just recently secured. what might the market reaction be to an identified GDA drilling schedule ?.
    I suggest to get a clearer appreciation of the upside at wallal, have a look at the mt caudian and wallal magnetic images....compare them and then compare the flinders 882 tenement and the reason I like to compare gda and fdl becomes better known. And try to get a scale comparison.
    Flinders strike target length in tenement 882 might be around, what, 18km?
    Wallal target strike length 25km.( media release 19nov07)..............hmmmmmmm. I wonder when gda allocated the 3m gda shares to ausprey resources for the tenement? 3m @ 1.5c = $45k back then and at 4.7c ,$141k today (if they still hold them plus they get 1.25% gross net smelter royalty,I wish flinders was going to get that from its deal with fmg).
    What if gda just happens to have secured an iron ore deposit like fmg did from flinders at solomon/serenity, it's like a strike target of 25km ?
    Is there any wallal valuation in the gda share price?, unlikely at todays prices.
    Market awareness might not take that long.
    Drill results if they are of a high quality and quanity can shoot an iron ore company through from 20c to $2 .
    Investor awareness is what cost- benefit analysis is all about.
    Buy flinders at 2c, 15c or 50c ?.....according to the stage of resource confirmation ?
    Buy Gondwana at 1.5 c, 5.5c or 50c?... according to the stage of resource confirmation?
    The price is relative to the risk and knowledge.
    That's the difference between being part of what happened and wondering what happened.
    Ahhhhhhhh, I love the stock market, it can be a real adrenalin rush.
    When to buy, when to hold and when to sell.
    No predictions for tomorrow, but averages work for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75021 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.