TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Demand will drive TMT to the roof

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Headlines have been talking about countries and investors’ interest in Large scale vanadium flow battery. The success of the Dalian’s world biggest vanadium flow battery will certainly pave the way for the widespread of the vanadium battery storage Technology and no doubt, TMT will emerge as one of the biggest beneficiaries

-the Canadian renewable energy group BCPG is investing through Ivanhoe electric and involved in a 200 MW/500MWH vanadium battery system in Hubei province in China

-the Singaporean VFlow Tech’s Power Cube company is partnering with Seoul National University in South Korea on Electric Vehicle charging stations project

- that is not to mention India and their intention to work with Australia and the QUAD on securing green energy

-Here in Australia, the government has made it loud and clear they are supporting and helping potential vanadium producers

That is why the announcement of environmental approval will mark the start of a bright future for TMT. It is just a matter of when the announcement is out not if

patience is required, in the meantime, I keep building my strong position , but that is me, not an advice to invest

Please DYOR, I do

Cheers,Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.