TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

That's why I also bought into Largo some weeks ago and doubled...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    That's why I also bought into Largo some weeks ago and doubled my position last week. The thing is: As long as TMT is no producer yet, they cannot profit from the rising V prices.
    Going back in this thread, one can find a screenshot from a TMT presentation scheduling EPA approval for H2/2022 ;-)
    So, we are far behind and lacking real first hand info from the company as to why there is such a big delay. There are speculations, that the reason(s) might be new net zero requirements until 2050 or potential issues with the native people, but no real details from the company itself (please correct me if I'm wrong). As long as there is no clarity about the reasons of the delay, the stockprize will further drop in my opinion :-(
    Investors hate uncertainty. And this is a quite large uncertainty factor. If it wasn't, there would be more buyers. But there are no buyers at all. Volume? I would call it dead volume.
    However, it's a totally frustrating situation, but I'm still holding my entire position hoping that we soon get (hopefully positive) EPA news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.