CCO 11.1% 1.0¢ the calmer co international limited

Demand, page-9

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I missed a fair bit signed on late.Certainly the implication. Noble looked like a CEO under pressure which you would expect.
    But in whatI heard the cash was for 4to 5 times upgrade of production capacity, another drying oven and automatic pouch filling line for the last products not done like this, better accuracy and control.
    inAUS
    Talked about flavours to be sold with shots .
    Effervessant pill with flavour under TGA theraputic licence.
    freer reg in US and NZ.
    US Widder possibilities
    Leilo ? flavoured drink premium product , expensive fit consumer profile of Gulf states? fair bit of kite flying. Released in Fiji tourist channels.
    Rising Inventory costs, shippements all the time to Aus , product stacked in customs to allow for longer processing times, hopes to get to every seond or third shipment inspected.
    Gor me
    sudden hold up in customs plus trying to force NZ into stupidly restrictive leglislation looks like political interference to me.There's been the disastrous vape banning decision, great for right wingers police and raids but I think likely to loose Labor a significant number of votes.
    Noble, Fijikava has sold millions of doses without one negative feedback. FijiKava non alcohol extracted product very safe product.
    Three to six times return on advertising dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $197.9K 20.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3785610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6678929 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.