ADY 4.17% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

demerger, page-24

1. 2,064 Posts.
    Dear MARC10,

jordanav has recently submitted a new post on the ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL.(ASX:ADY) discussion board at T.com.au

You may unsubscribe from this email by logging onto .com.au and visiting the ADMIRALTY RESOURCES NL.(ASX:ADY) forum.
    re: may presentation
    Post #231234 by: jordanav

While I am an avid supporter of this stock, I have to admit I am a bit disapointed with this.

Very minimal incremental content to the lodge partners presentation, and as per usual it seem like a bunch of technical people and geologists have written this presentation.

Too many slides stating the same thing we see every quarter with a heap of technical data that you have to search and shift through to get financial data.

Does anyone know who ADY presents this to. If this was presented to a broking house I can understand why we have no support behind this stock.

Where is a nice summary at the end that shows projected revenue and a simplified P&L over the next 5 years by year.

If I was an investment analyst and I knew nothing about ADY, after seeing this I would not know why I should invest in ADY.

It is unstructured, too wordy and a lot of the slides should be appendix to a much more concise and ROI driven investment presentation.

We need some help to sell ADY to the investment community because obviously the communication content coming out from the board and management team is not achieiving this objective.

My frustration is growing at a huge potential stocks inability to sell itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $5.302K 481.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 323605 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.