ADY 11.1% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

demerger, page-20

1. 1,362 Posts.
    cabbott

thanks for your post. From the outset let me say that we are on the same side supporting ADY. Any queries that may arise is because of my substantial interest in ADY.

After reading your post of 18th Sept re finance I got excited and rang Maria for clarification re the accuracy of what you wrote. The response I got was that the contract had not been signed with Shougang BUT this did not mean that it would not go ahead. In other words a similar stance to many of Phil's past responses that the deal was progressing. His feedback often leave us to believe that deals are "in the bag" when in fact they are not completed.

For the record this deal and others have been progressing for some time. The fact that none have been consumated ( formalised as signed contracts) is what continues to worry ADY investors and most likely the cause for the sp at such low levels.

In my opinion any posts that we write should be concise when it comes to facts versus indications/theories/opinions/ etc. That is not to say that opinions should not be expressed.

Lets hope that this week may give us a better understanding of ADY's financial position and demerger plans. We wait in anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.048K 705.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69329 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1802547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.