DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Demetallica IPO, page-171

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I have SBroker in Germany and my shares are still not transferred despite i have informed the servicedesk about the company name change from MEP to DRM

I'm stittng in the same boat as you, not transferred, but for me that's not unusual, because they are usually lame ducks. My account shows this position
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4400/4400173-bbb1010f8ed8d9050ca0ac1728ea36c2.jpg
    I suppose the above means; "Entitlement to Shares of Demetallica"

If stocks with foreign depository are held on behalf of a stockholder here in Germany, there is a long way for information from Australia to Germany.
    The company has to inform the australian custody for the change, the custody informs ASX Settlement and Transfer, ASX informs the european clearing house Clearstream Luxembourg, that one informs the german custodian of your broker (in your case Lynx, in my case SBroker).
    So if all these informations has passed, they can act and thereafter it goes the same way back to Australia with that new information held in your account.

Hence my advice, take a chill pill and wait a bit longer, usually I do too !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.