MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

If you log onto computershare and click UPdateBanking Details,...

1. 1,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    Good question, markets are slowly sinking so listing could not have come at a worse time.

The fact that the Prio was heavily oversubscribed probably also means the public offer will be oversubscribed. Give this demand there will be plenty of investors trying to pick up shares on the cheap if these avail themselves.

MEP will issue shares to sandfire based on the VWAP after listing, so lets hope we open well up.

I'll put it out there. a share price of around 30c, significantly better later this year.
    If you log onto computershare and click UPdateBanking Details, you'll see the preferred payment details for all your securities. This in my experience is how refunds are always processed. They do not go back to the originating account; that protocol is more for Forex type brokers.

Currently in Computershare, the Demetallica banking method is Cheque, and no other method is supported. Bummer dude!

Probably, once the DRM is listed, this will change and hopefully we can change our banking details to EFT before getting a refund.

They may even soak up the oversubscriptions into the public offer. That would be the right thing to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.