“Agenda?” This might sound really foreign to someone like you...

1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8394
    “Agenda?”

This might sound really foreign to someone like you who clearly obsesses about this kind of stuff, but I don’t spend every waking day thinking about things that are irrelevant and over which I have no control.

I am able find an almost infinite number of far more edifying and inspirational subject with which to occupy my mind, than the state of the plutocracy in a country on the other side of the world.

That’s my … er … agenda.

Every now and then - maybe once a week or once a fortnight when I am waiting for someone or something - I might pop into the political forum to see what latest falsehood is being ushered forth.

Today, one of the first posts I encountered contained some flawed logic, so I provided the corrected context. You will notice that the poster of the flawed post agreed with my corrective response.

All this in keeping with the thread topic, which -until it was hijacked by people such as yourself who, for some reason, saw fit to introduce some political figure into the discussion.

As far as your instruction that “Trump is always part of a USA discussion”, not sure who made you the Keeper of the Threads, but this isn’t Stalinist Russia; here we discuss what takes our fancy.

And this thread, until you inserted your obsessive histrionics into it, was about flawed statistics.

Not sure what else to tell you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.