Han, never ceases to amaze me how uninformed you are and how...

1. 60,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Han, never ceases to amaze me how uninformed you are and how little you do to become informed.

Abortion laws differ by state, Victoria abortion is legal up to 24 weeks, 22 weeks in NSW and SA, 20 weeks in WA. After that it is possible to get an abortion if the medical/health circumstances is approved by a number of doctors

Dare say most women seek a abortion early in the pregnancy and these can be medical abortion that just require the woman to take a few pill.

Few women seek abortion late term and the ones that do are mostly for very justify able reason, it not that common

Your stated position is that the mother's rights are absolute. Yes and seems woman have no problem with the 22-24 week limit

When does killing a baby cease to be legal in your eyes? I don't have an issue with the laws in Australia

Why isn't it legal in the first trimester after birth? WTF ?

Over turning roe vs wade has allowed states to completely ban abortions and/or put in place unrealistic restrictions so hence in those states voters are rejecting and voting out republicans

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.