VUL 5.41% $4.09 vulcan energy resources limited

@ShareStock2021@ferncol@GT3louiI'm pinging all of you because...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    @ShareStock2021
    @ferncol
    @GT3loui

I'm pinging all of you because you are had some good posts and maybe I can get some good info.

In various contexts all of you have referred to "DLE" as if it is this well defined term.... it is not.
    If you think it is, please do state exactly what DLE is and when a project qualifies as DLE.
    Some articles refer to Livent using DLE at Fenix project but that project has evaporation ponds... how is that DLE?

Also, statements are made that the concept and pursuit of "DLE" is new.... it is not.

It seems like every other solution provider ( Lilac, DuPont and whomever ) claims they have the first and best and reliable novel DLE tech.
    Really? Sounds like PR to me. They can't all be the first and best.
    Besides that they are super vague on the actual technical details even at a high level.

All of these processes are just trying to get to the "crude oil" of LCE which is LiCl.
    And they are trying to get there faster, cheaper greener.

The flowsheet will change for each brine source...depending on factors such as concentration, impurities and homogenous nature or the resource.

Lilac at least states that they are using ion exchange to select for the Li from the brine and then strip the absorbed Li-ions from the ceramic beads with HCl.
    They don't state if that regenerates the beads by swapping H+ with Li+ leaving you with LiCl and H+ back in the beads ready for more brine.
    What the lifetimes are or if any impurities will reduce efficiency of the beads and contaminate them over time etc.

DuPont didn't even provide that much information.

If you guys know more or can point to technical details I would appreciate that.

More specific in terms of VUL.
    Any information you have in terms of what exactly the pre treatment and purification entails before the "DLE" sorbent technique is used to extract LiCl and anything about the concentration as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.