VUL 5.41% $4.09 vulcan energy resources limited

I am aware of the connection Jade Cove to Lilac since I did...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I am aware of the connection Jade Cove to Lilac since I did check out the "Team" on the Jade Cove page before.
    https://www.jadecove.com/team
    So the "team" consists of one person? There is no I in team

Not mentioning their connection with Lilac was on purpose because I didn't want to get involved with any fanboy arguments.
    The idea was to address the technical process / accuracy in regards to DLE.

The premise that visible well known companies or hopefull start-ups with big investors is all the evidence you need to trust them is dangerous.
    Investors trusted:
    Lehman Brothers?
    VW? (Dieselgate)
    Enron?
    Speaking of Enron and probably more applicable to Lilac - familiar with Theranos?
    Theranos also very secretive about details, got some big funds from investors before that eventually unravelled.

Point is that the world are full of examples of fraudsters and chancers.

If they are indeed the genuine thing then I really think they should put more effort into proofreading publicly available information especially something that is on a company website for accuracy.

Best case then whoever did the websites isn't technical and no competent person checked it.
    But in a team of one that seems strange.
    It just does not fill me with confidence.

I will reserve my trust until these little red flags are dealt with.

Now I'm not a qualified chemical engineer, if there is a technical inaccuracy in my understanding, feel free to point them out.
    Last time I checked however the law of conservation of mass was still in effect and matter cannot be created or destroyed - no matter what deals you have signed.

Last edited by krugerrands: 05/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.09
Change
0.210(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $769.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $4.17 $3.90 $2.244M 549.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1825 $4.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.12 4733 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.