VUL 3.07% $4.11 vulcan energy resources limited

See my original post containing the...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    See my original post containing the link
    https://www.innovationnewsnetwork.com/lithium/10672/

Here the inventor of the FMC process used by Livent at the Fenix project is being talked about.
    Sounds like there is two stages with evaporation ponds. Not sure how that qualifies as DLE.

This was a good link you shared
    greener lithium

"DLE" will be very lucrative if/when it actually becomes commercially viable.
    That is why you have venture capital looking for the holy grail.

"DLE technologies use less land and groundwater than hard rock mining and brine evaporation ponds .... - if the technology can work on a large scale."

However, most DLE technologies are more expensive to operate than evaporation ponds, which use sunlight, and some require large volumes of freshwater and electricity.

Albemarle Corp and other traditional lithium producers say they have studied DLE technologies but feel they will not go mainstream until later this decade, given worries about high energy and water use.

"Access to clean water is one of the key hindrances to DLE," said John Peichel of Suez PA's water technology division, which sells equipment to the lithium industry.

"Investors need to weigh the benefits of DLE technology against a host of challenges in tailoring the technology to each lithium deposit," Berry said.

We need progress and improvement to lithium extraction in whatever form is needed.
    Just don't like people selling me BS.
    And dislike saleman and PR type people who is economical with the truth and have a loose relationship with reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.11
Change
-0.130(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $773.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.29 $4.32 $4.10 $1.698M 408.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9141 $4.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 7855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.