ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Demonstration video, page-165

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Yes Pattos would be long gone but who do they sell the capital raising to? Those investors expect a return. Pattos are not putting up any cash themselves, people tend to forget the broker is the sales man. They are not a fund. What do you sell with the ZYB story?

Why put money into something which won't give you any return? If Pattos calls you would you say yes? People just look at the chart and say "no thanks, not for me".

Someone that puts in $50,000 at 0.7c gets a bit more than 7 million shares. How do you get out? Why would anyone want to hold millions of shares they know they cannot sell? There is no exit strategy. Much better return elsewhere. A capital raising is unsalable, imo

However, if this is being marketed as a shell then the game plan changes a bit. I.e. Pattos raises a few mill at 0.7c for a juicy acquisition which the new investors are privy to. That might be possible but would have to include another consolidation before the raising so the new investors control most of the shell

Maybe that's why Ben Daly is not on the board of Directors?

In summary, if there is any capital raising it would be because this is seen as a shell and there is a acquisition coming along with a consolidation

Feels a bit like ODN, look at the consolidation there (35-1) and the trading leading up to it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.