IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

dendreon ranked highest in sales growth, page-17

1. 1,616 Posts.
    If PRR where to merge/be taken over by DNDN it would be a great thing as funding would be there for all 3 products (CVac, Cripto-1 and HPV).

Would be fantastic for patients and shareholders alike.

Costs would be cut in the manufacturing process as they hcethe same manufacturer in Europe and also looking to use the same in America I believe. (don't quote me on the last one).

Wealthy American's know DNDN so no marketing is required, Knowledge would be shared, global supply channel already in place, chance to be the #1 cancer immunotherapy company in the world.
    Market cap for DNDN would explode...remember that the US doesn't look at stocks like we do. They understand market cap and don't go off share price. Hence a $400 share is not considered expensive like most investors here on the ASX.

We'd (PRR) would also get all of DNDN's pipeline technologies.

Likely that the products Prima has would be subsidized like Provenge through Medicare if they went to market.

Further takeovers would then be possible in future as there would be a broad revenue stream. This could fast track finding an actual one stop shop cure for cancer. Also the R&D department would have a nice flow of cash to fund future trials.

I don't think we will see a full takeover but I'd be impartial either way.
    All just speculation at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.