IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

dendreon stands to skyrocket to $100

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "Even though the American Society of Clinical Oncology's (ASCO) super-influential conference may not kick off for another two months, it's best to start backing up the truck now...

You see, this very conference is where biotech companies announce some of their clinical research data.

Historically, we've seen biotech stocks run up going into the conference.

What's even nicer for these biotech stocks is that abstracts will be released on ASCO.org on May 18th after the closing bell, followed by this year's ASCO event, which will be held June 3-7 in Chicago.

Just as we said last year, nothing has the power to send a biotech stock up like this annual meeting.

And the real trick to maximizing your ASCO returns is to buy at least two months in advance...

That time is now.

You want the opportunity to profit from the speculation and buzz that'll jet certain stocks north as we head into the conference.

What We Like for 2011 ASCO

Between now and the June 2011 conference, we've got a close eye on prostate cancer and treatments.

Prostate cancer is big news in cancer treatment circles. It's the most common cancer in the world, with more than 230,00 new cases diagnosed every year.

As such, any company boasting treatment that can help prostate cancer sufferers stands to explode.

Check out ASCO presenter Dendreon. The company stands to skyrocket to $100 share (eventually) on news that Medicare will cover the $93,000 price tag for its advanced prostate cancer treatment drug, Provenge."

Click here for source

All articles like this one promoting Dendreon will reflect strongly on Prima post Nasdaq listing imo.

Everytime I read the name "Dendreon" now my intuition leads me to believe I will be reading very similar articles with Prima's name in the headlines within 2 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.