IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

The Ricki have noticed the CHX trades as well and they seem to...

1. 6,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    The Rick

i have noticed the CHX trades as well and they seem to be quite predominant now that the volume is so low..

could be an element of manipulation but not hard to do when there is very little action anyway

To all

The difference between IVR and many junior explorers before them is that IVR have never come out and made a "best estimate" themselves..

the upside to that is the fact that we are not comparing a conservative JORC against the estimations of the company, rather we are comparing the JORC to estimates of posters on hot copper and to a single broker report

in other words, however disappointed we feel with a number below say 40M Oz Ag equiv, if it underperforms our expectations, at least it does not come in well below a company estimate.. remember, many explorers, and if i may use an example, such as CDU, have resource estimates in hand and on market well before they go to JORC.. which simply sets the market up for a big fall, once the JORC inevitably falls short of their rosy estimates...

IMHO the market has nicely priced in already a lower JORC, say 20-25M Oz Ag equiv gross..

the x factor is that IVR can still 'outperform' the market's pessimism on JORC but also and possibly more importantly on grade..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.