The main issue for climate changers is that they keep pushing...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The main issue for climate changers is that they keep pushing the date back because their "science" is pseudo-science and supposition. I first started taking some notice in 1990 when they said that sea levels would rise by 600mm by the end of the century(year 2000) because I had a few friends who lived on canal estates and they were having some concerns (only one actually sold in 1996). Obviously, that doomsday prediction failed to come. The dates for a range of climate events was then pushed back to 2005 - 2012 - 2015 - 2018 - 2020 - then a leap to 2028 - to 2030 - then a leap to 2038 (this one is still being quoted) - 2040 - and mostly targeted now on 2050 - although 2070 is starting to appear.

I figure that many of them will have met their maker by 2050 so they can be as silly as they like with dates. What I would really like to see is the removal of "if/could/may/possibly/..." from their statements and a specific date also inserted. Science is predicated on fact - this is the null hypothesis and this is my hypothesis and these are the methodologies and calculations by which I have proven my theory. Einstein originally wrote his Theory of Relativity in 1905 - upgraded it in 1916 - and even though he felt within himself that it was correct would not claim it as true until it was shown to be correct by another scientist in 1919. I've spent a lifetime in science and research (not on climate though) and that is how you had to substantiate your research - otherwise you were branded as a charlatan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.