Total agent in Hobart 400+.Total in TAS, 500 give and take.Total...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Total agent in Hobart 400+.
    Total in TAS, 500 give and take.

Total commisions available for the total current listing price is 10 mil. Tht's 20k per agent in town if lucky for the year i say.

No wonder they (agent) said in the local newspaper : "vendor has been unrealistic in their asking price". To certain extend tht's true but the real intension behind it sound more like: "Market is F, lower your price now so i can get a quick sale to pay for my own mortagages and weekly repayment on the Jag....."

When market is good, agent said they did their best job to get the vendor the best price (sometimes record price), now the market only started to turn sour, they alredi blaming vendor being dreaming and unrealistic, rather than being honest and say:" we are sorry, coz we thoght the property price wil only go up FOREVER", some agent got stuck themselves by undercutting the price from some vendors thinking keepin the proerty for a year then sell it for a killin profit this year. Bad luck coz get stuck now with price they can't sale and mortgage on top of slow commision income. I see the agent now more nervous than the vendors.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.