CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Karlene,I am an investor in CDU and have increased my position...

1. 15 Posts.
    Karlene,

I am an investor in CDU and have increased my position post re-listing. I have read most of the posts in recent times and have been somewhat bemused by the lack of commercial reality that has been attached to a number of the postings.

I have watched with interest and concern the systematic character attacks that have taken place by some parties with questionable agendas.

It would now appear that the latest target is Peter Hutchison. For the record I have known Peter for about 30 years and I can attest to the fact that he is an honourable man of the highest integrity. I can also attest that I have made my investment decisions pertaining to CDU without any input from Peter. I would expect that Peter would take his corporate role seriously and I would not for a moment expect him to divulge any information that is not in the public arena. ASIC rightly or wrongly have their share of critics but they appear to be very vigilant as to any hint of insider information

On a lighter note could you please send me a list of the companies that provide free lunches to prospective investors. I often dine alone on interstate business trips and the prospect of a free meal in the company of decision makers that are willing to discuss the merits of their offering is tempting

Rusty Sox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.