CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Karlene,Assuming you were responding to Rusty, not Denial, I'll...

1. 956 Posts.
    Karlene,

Assuming you were responding to Rusty, not Denial, I'll help yu out with Peter Hutchinson.

Peter Hutchinson is the person to whom this whole thread refers, and he is a Director of the company:

"Peter Hutchison MRACI, Ch Chem is a process chemist with over 35 years industry experience involving the chemical, mineral processing and water treatment businesses.

He assisted in the development of the Mt Norma project and is responsible for the process upgrade and managing the process operation. He is also involved with the review activities for the exploration assay programme for Rocklands and is responsible for the construction, installation and operations planning for the new exploration laboratory to be sited at the Rocklands project."

As for your comment demanding apology, I have not made a personal attack at all, nor was any part of my post directed at you - reference is made clearly to anyone being invited to company functions must have something to offer that company. Particular reference is made to that situation versus a member of the general public who is not a shareholder.

As a further point of note, yes, I knew Sir Peter Abeles and quite a few other senior members of the board.

Sir Peter instigated TNT's "No Call Screening" policy where a caller asking for anyone in the company by name was to be patched through immediately withour further enquiry by the receptionist.

The Policy lasted about 9 months and was withdrawn by Sir Peter, himself stating that "stupid calls" took up too much of his day.

A director gets paid a lot of money to do a lot of work, to provide the company with his experience and ability. He is not paid to answer calls from people seeking information not available through the public arena.

No offence intended and no apologies given.

BTW, I probably know your Dad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.