CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

denial, page-7

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I think that it is quite amazing that Peter would have taken the time to chat had you been a shareholder. I have always found the access to CDU's staff first rate. At the AGM there was nothing off limits and NO question they would shy away from. Compare that to the rest of the companies out there.......

Good luck Jantimont. If you take the time to write I bet you'll get a call back. However my one concern would be that someone on HC may have contacted the office and mentioned some of your past posts (not me). People here would be amazed if they knew how many posts on here are cut & copied onto emails and sent into the office.

As you know many holders are quite passionate about CDU and people here have long memories and actually want nothing less than those non holders who bash the company to change their minds. Something about them making $$ I guess. ZZ is a bit of an exception to the rule as he's been bashing CDU for so long most have just gotten used to him :-) Now he's a holder!! Let me tell you if that is not a buy recommendation nothing is.

I hope you end up buying in Janimot. Haven't always agreed with your posts (as you with mine no doubt) but I wish well for everyone on here which is the difference between most holders and the new down ramping individuals.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.