denmark bans burqa - when will australia follow, page-24

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I had an argument at work the other day with a"snowflake" when I was talkinng about the islamisation of the west and the killing and he said that it was cultural ..different in each country and not a result of islam itself ....he wanted facts he shouted at me .So I checked out the numbers...since 9/11 6570 killings , thats reported and 17398 injuries in 47 countries...thats 2.64 deaths per day that doesnt include the rapes in Rotherham and other associated crime eg Skaf brothers in Sydney...Tommy Robinson has just been put in the slammer and will probably die there...the British press were banned from reporting this...Everybody needs to delve beneath the press that doesnt want to report any of this stuff for fear of being branded racist ..its there if you care and islam needs to be called out...it starts off as multiculturalism but islam self segregates and then establishes strongholds...where they then revert to type.see Sweden etc..this is a big problem...the promotion of islam as a religion of peace is a cop out..and the role of the ABC in promoting islamisation in the name of a multicultural utopia is at best naive but more likely a result of it being run by cultural marxists..I urge you all to listen to Dave Rubin interviewing Tommy Robinson and then decide which side of the fence you stand on and what you are going to do about it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.