ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

denmark is ready to export uranium , page-14

1. 455 Posts.
    Joenes,

I am just going to get to the point. First, how many countries are a part of that agreement you speak of? Are you saying that because EU countries signed that agreement that they have complete and total control of the outcome as to whether Greenland mines uranium or not? There were like, I dunno, 180 countries that signed that agreement and not just EU countries. Also, the agreement does not apply if Greenland is responsibly making sure that uranium does not fall into countries hands that may use the uranium for purposes not consistant with the agreement signed. So in essence, "its not applicable here".

Second, Greenland just kicked sand in the EU's face last week or the week before when they told them that they would restrict minerals from countries like China just because they already have a strangle hold on the rare earths market. If Greenland had concerns that the EU could stop them from mining uranium, they probably would have never made those comments to the EU.

I dont think GGG or the country of Greenland has ever indicated they had any intention of allowing uranium to fall into a countries hands that had intentions to make WMD.

I still say buy this stock and buy it all day long. I just bought again this morning.

Realty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.