ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

denmark is ready to export uranium , page-18

1. 147 Posts.
    I'm also in Denmark and can follow the debate i the press.
    So, let me see if I can help to clarify this.

EU have NO direct influence on danish foreign policy, and have no say whether or not Denmark should allow mining and export of radioactive materials.

Denmark holds all foreign responsibility for Greenland, as this is not a part of the self rule. But there is a majority in the danish Parliament pro lifting the band,if Greenland ask for it. Investigations is ongoing to clarify which laws there has to be changed to allow this, and which international agreements Denmark/Greenland have to honor in this matter.

Also they are working hard to clarify which control systems there has to be in place before mining can commence.
    So, I don't think Denmark will be a problem, though it will take some time.

Biggest issue - as I see it - will be, that the ruling Greenland party(IA) still has a non-tolerance policy, which also was confirmed at there annual meeting last week. Not only because of the environmental impact to Greenland, but also a stand on non-spreading policy of radioactive material to the world.

Yes, they do want to start mining in Greenland, also of REO, but they might only allow this if the concentration of Uranium and other radioactive materials is less than 60ppm/ton.

In that case "Kringlerne" can start production, but Kvanefjeld will never be allowed.

We have to wait to the spring to see what the Greenland parliament will decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $85.48K 4.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1689199 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 619047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.