POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dennis is our man

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Dennis is our man

He joined the pos boardas AFs loyal lieutenant when scruggs and AF left the board, the fmg directors left it to him as he is a nickelman for the last35 years. He worked at windarra deeps, bswan, lj emily ann and at ANL for 9 years. He was bullish at the AGM he told us there the pos operation n team were good ones but was shut down on comparisons to SIR by chairman indermeur.

If Dennis is in and he believes then so do I.

as for his 3.5M shares being ridiculed by some poster, I say, he is a top 10 holder who is a director and he has rocketed his holding up more n more, he has seriuos skin in our game, he is no token or rubber stamp, he says DS doing a good job then he would know. Dont be impatient, dennis has been through thick n thin, bankruptcy of anl to that 100 bagger SIR SP run up. He is in pos as he like petta capital anf dj carmichael et alknow how SIRiously POS is undervalued.

Seems a lot going on behind the scenes in closed rooms, pos always surprise the market, did so with bhp offtake, bswan, lj, dennis apt, CRs, even restart of production.

I reckon jinchuan or SIR are banging the door to get in, once it restarts Pos sp will be a lot higher. We were told in nov they had several tenders for production, transport, offtakes on the table already, they are just picking n choosing, windarra n lj rigs all done last month on my count, another 3 months delay is mere downramping. Theyve known of g and h shoots for years and its ready to go.

DS you readin this tuff... lets show them our 5 ace hand in 1 swoop.

Lets see if pos can do a SIR or DKM spike better than them with larger resources, actual production, actual 3 mine site infrastructure, actual good working processing plants with 3.7MTps run b rates, acual staff rooms n toilets with real roads all in place unlike DKM or SIR, but with no current debt and with actual miners on site. Go figure how SIR or DKM hit 3-100 baggers on the sniff of possible production in 4 years time. yet POS is criticised for starting production in 6 months in stages and getting tooo much cash in! Go figure!

Rob dennis and DS, the true believers await your kind graces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.89K 2.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 67983874 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16639217 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.