AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Some great posts on aex...some negative..but ain't that the same...

1. 347 Posts.
    Some great posts on aex...some negative..but ain't that the same with just about every stock on h.c.......In my case after reading about Denny Dalton going over the info from previous owner...well i went for a small amount at 3.1.....just thought, hell at that price..downside 1 to 2 cents if that...upside who knows...least they have info on possible resource...unlike many who have ..sweet f*** all...but are overly priced and have nil info compared to whats available on aex....Took the same approach to when i bought a small amount of ext at 2.8....downside same maybe 1 or 2 cents...upside well...am up, so am pleased about that. Granted, i'm only in for a few 100 thou of shares on each...but i only thought of them as a buy,wait,see and with (pdn in mind of course)..not for trading purposes...just a punt...that there may be more up than down for minimal outlay and risk. So far so good...but i also think..if any of these 2 come up with more...they will move faster than pdn(to the mid 10 to 20's that is) simply cause of where pdn are today. So am thinking of topping up on aex...in part, cause of what ext has acheived (shares on issue,not an issue,aex,ext, the rises or falls will just differ) but because of the lower sp of aex...but with aex the info is there..anyway...just my thought and reasoning behind my small holding. In short, a cheaper price they were, with more upside than down... than many other "penny dreadfuls" as they are referred to..cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.