BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Denver Gold Forum, page-46

1. 5,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Yes, Ivan. I researched Agincourt when I first started questioning Pete's oddities. Because I was told, like you now, about his heroic overseeing of that - and what a great leader he was.

Ivan, he was in charge and they stumbled up on discovery at the gold peak and a big player paid heaps. Pete did NOTHING other then holding the winning lottery ticket.

You will do well to research a bit more.

RR, who knows what currency the figures are. In presentations they quote DEBT in USD and reveenues in AUD without telling anyone, so it looks better. It is impossible to forward predict this mob, because of their trickiness and hiding of information.

but, I hope Atomic is correct: PB is just an expensive fiqurehead now

And I think Atomic is right. And I think IN SPITE of Pete, BDR is going to run a little. But, if I recall, the off site admin is like $10 mill a year. 10% of the market cap per year given to leeches in Perth. Correct me if it is not $10 mill a year off site admin. I recall that number. But again, the only number that counts is the yearly profit. Which will always be likely 50% less than it should be. But if a profit and POG going up and BRL down... even Pete will not be able to wet blanket that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.