CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ducked, it was back in November 22 2017 that Cresso settled at...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Ducked, it was back in November 22 2017 that Cresso settled at 1.345 AUD. Actually the intraday price was higher than that. Some where in the region of 1.50 AUD. The company I believed at that time had potential. ( Potential ). It takes effort, money and proprietary knowledge and less of the executives saying gimmie, gimmie, gimmie. If the shareholders believe they need a bonus, wait until the company is not showing EPS as a minus and EPS as a positive. PCLO was a dirty scheme and if they wanted Cresso I said pay us CDN 1.10 per share. About 1.22 AUD per share. I thought that was in line with script or maybe even shy. PCLO knew exactly what they were doing and an ineffectual board of directors looked after their own wants and zilch for the needs of the shareholder. All of them were one schemer to another. Now just hope the critical things ( raise capital at decent interest rate, sales continue, certain people are kicked out of the board) are in place to keep company solvent. Good discussion from all.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.