ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

Depravity?, page-5

1. 3,567 Posts.
    re: Depravity? ATTN JOLLY Jolly,

do some research on NRT and let us know what you think. It's easy to just say "xyz is ramping!!!". Do some research and PROVE to us that NRT is a dud.

Also, ASC did look great before their major stuff up with the billing company. Cashflows were growing, advertising was increasing, their positions on the search engines were the most dominant and hence cash at bank was increasing.

I am very upset with Adultshop management for selling their shares without disclosing to the public on time, doing the "girlfriend" deal and not being up to speed with their billing arrangements. For that reason people lost a lot of money but it did look very attractive before they had these stuff ups.

Anyhow, just my opinion and think you should prove that ASC was a dud before their stuff ups based on market available information. Do that for NRT as well and then people will respect your comments.

Some stocks are winners and others are duds. It's easy to look back and say what you "should" have done. It's harder to look forward. This is a discussion board and you should look up "discussion" in the dictionary.

Just my opinion though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.