I have just finished my saturday read of the daily papers, and...

1. 326 Posts.
    I have just finished my saturday read of the daily papers, and finished up thinking what a depressing lot of disaters have been bestowed on this nation by the labor party . How for goodness sake can these people be allowed to hold power? Just look at todays spreads;

MRRT - disclosed today in the West Aust as a fraud that would have sent some companies to the wall - follows disclosure of FOI emails from inside treasury- enough by itself to justify the sacking of a number of politicians and public servants

Pink Batts- Australian today - audit report reveals just what a disgrace this is, and yet we are still not at the bottom of this one

BER- Australian - also Australian today - same category as Pink Batts - run by current PM - billions wasted ,how can this happen ?

Murray River- all papers - again ill conceived - no science - run by public servants - has allieniated half of Australia who actually produce something called food

NSW- Kennealy does union bidding on uniform safety laws

Faulkner- comments about how labour has gone to the greens to stay in power - all spin and no substance

Boat Policy - there is none - complete shambles

And on we go . This is Australia today

How very sad for us all . We are being taken to the bottom by people who do not deserve to be where they are. The country and its people must demand better through an election next year - complacency will see further erosion of our standing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.