I always just assumed it came from the resin but, dope sure is...

1. 80,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I always just assumed it came from the resin

but, dope sure is fitting when you see many regular users

plenty of weed induced paranoia about - miles of it

of course - they tell you they aren't paranoid - it's the government watching them that's the issue

One thing has always fascinated me is who thinks the nsa and the fbi and cia and police etc are watching them

One bloke I know - he's top guy and, I would think that he's had more than the odd smoke.

But, - years back he had a bloke living in his house - and, one day, the guy I know (the owner) came home to find all the electronic and electrical goods out in the front yard.

When he asked the other fella what was this all about - the bloke said that he was certain that the fbi, cia - on and on were monitoring all the devices - the tv, computers - radios - god knows what - this was years ago

the house was in a pretty remote part of tassie - boondocks

the bloke didn't have a job, didn't have any money - was probably on the dole at a guess -

I've met a few like that - and, I think - how weird is it - these would be the last people on planet earth that the cia or the fbi or anyone else would ever be interested in electronic snooping - it's ludicrous

I seriously doubt if the tassie police would be able to electronically spy - even if there was a plot to blow up parliament house and take over the government

logic stops on inhalation

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.