fluffynymph,WOW, every single word in your post is 100% correct,...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    fluffynymph,

WOW, every single word in your post is 100% correct, at least to me and everything you said resonates with me entirely ;)

Not wishing to delve where I'm not wanted but I'm guessing you are a medical doctor or you have intimate experience with the condition given your knowledge?

While it is like a "lightbulb" moment the volatility of mood changes and the impact of alcohol are significant! I no longer smoke (quite around 6 - 7 years ago ;) so I don't have to worry about that.

I spent some time at a well known clinic here in West Perth, importantly it afforded me some breathing space and to also make the transition onto one and off another medication (onto Seroquel XR and off Effexor XR). You're spot on regarding the requirement to fine-tune the dosage but so far so good.

I have access to some excellent support so I am most fortunate however I know from my experience in hospital recently others aren't so fortunate and that is very, very sad indeed.

One day I would truly like to be able to REALLY help others, once I have my own issues better managed first that is.

Regards

WC8

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.