Oh lord...Im not depressed. Im happy and buying more depressed...

1. 338 Posts.
    Oh lord...
    Im not depressed. Im happy and buying more depressed stocks from depressed sellers...

Its not great, acknowledged. Theres pain out there, and I acknowledge that.. However certain people replying to this original message are the blame for a fair bit of your pain my friend.
    The people who have borrowed shares, and sold them down ,to gain for themselves, the people who do nothing but post doom ,gloom and depression with no other motive at all but to get the most people to dump their shares at the lowest prices for their gain... ring a bell crankie2009.

Me.. well me, dont liste to those miscreants, Im buying more, loaded up today on BLY, MAH, PDN,FMG and IPL. sold some WOR at 16% profit.....Its all for 2 years away you see. Look further than than the blimin end of trade, end of week or end of month....

The answer to the problem lies within dear heart.. Believe in the future and the betterment it will bring sooner rahter than later , or believe in the total dispair of global meltdown, absolute negativity and a digression back to 80 years ago..
    Its in everyone to make that choice and its not hard. Ive made mine!
    wheep0

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.