Hey Frankie.The day is near Frankie. The day you get your short...

1. 338 Posts.
    Hey Frankie.
    The day is near Frankie. The day you get your short positions fried. It Wont come quickly enough but you have your little part to play in the grand scheme of things, probably just like myself.. I am patient and happy in the fact thats its envitable

Me, well ive made my bed, called the low in November was wrong, but hey the low is a lot nearer now than what it was in November, and im still sitting in reasonable shape.
    I can go up and down very large sums in one day..and buying 30,000 WOR at $ 10.95 certainly has helped.
    The downdays are here but the day will come sooner than later when kapow! for no logical reason and probably against all sentiment the rise will begin... I will be there for that. You will be as well hopefully but with a far different outcome!

Now then Francis 2008, see which little old pensioner you can frighten the bejesus out of tonight to dump their hard earned future built up for them and their children and their childrens children! Theres plenty of juicy stories out there that in your terms are going to make this Ugly people. Go on my son ,Large it up..Short them all..

When your down SGT , look up Frankie. I will be there smiling down on you from away on high. Some things were just meant to be!
    wheep0

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.