depression, page-55

1. 65 Posts.
    HMM such a deep thread and it has so many effects on different people in different ways.

I do not or have never had depression but have lost a number of people including family members and friends to suicide.

This does not make me an expert but does give me an understanding to the effects it has on a family.

I had a very traumatic MVA many years ago that cost me a career and a life long recovery and many operations.I did get sad and thought F*#k The WORLD but i fought back.

I believe allot of suicides are not completely intentional and are done in the heat of the moment. By this i mean if the individual could have let of steam or yelled for a while i do not think the event would take place. Further to this we do not teach people how to handle pressure and how to control their emotions so when all seems to going wrong they make a split second decision and the result can not be undone.

We all make decisions we regret and i firmly believe allot of suicide victims would feel the same way.

Life is good!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.