ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

depth and volume, page-29

1. 30,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    F1 regardless of personal circumstances, it certainly looked like big noting to me. No need to give % and start a discussion about how much you hold and make it look like you are a big cheese. How much you or I hold is irrelevant, because each individual has circumstances personal to them.

My response was initially intended to be a lighthearted and just exploring a few options there which so greatly offended you and apparently some others.

When I got the cost benefit analysis on donating to charity back it floored me...THEN I decided to give a more substantive comment.

In the course of things I've been accused of being envious. Whaaat? Just because I let that one go through to the keeper doesn't make it the case.

This is a discussion board and anyone who uses it to show they are big shot, deserves to be challenged.

As for making money, obviously that's what we are all here for. But it doesn't mean all other values are completely out the window.

Any further discussion is counterproductive and you have the wrong end of the stick of what I am on about. I was hoping to provoke a bit of thought .... Instead I got hostility.

I reiterate the view that I would not risk ANY of my holdings by selling at this stage of the game, because I think we are set for a bit of a run. Recent comments affirm that.

cheers

DV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.