ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

A run is, in my opinion, dependent on macro events at the...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    A run is, in my opinion, dependent on macro events at the current stage without news from company.

I believe we have to await the outcome of the Greek elections as a disorderly exit from the Euro would still shake markets considerably, even though that one get the impression that Spain was bailed out with some urgency whereas Greece being left to the mercy of their electorate, which could turn out desastrous more so for the Greek people than for the EU.

Obama's sidenote regarding the possible Greek exit recently, that this is all now in the Greek voters hands, leaves one with the impression that the world community has factored a Greek exit from the Euro already in.

Still, I would expect caution in the comming week until we had the elections in Greece on the 17th.
    Until then I can not see risk money flowing back into the market in considerable amounts.

For ADO specifically, I would expect our next signing in the month of June or July, as previously speculated.
    Our next signing has us fully cashflow positive and that should be reflected in a shareprice above 10 cents quickly.
    This, in my opinion, is about to happen within the next 6 weeks or so, to be in line with the additional divisional patent application in the US for one of our, possibly, IVD partners or larger life science contacts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.