AUM australian mining investments limited

depth is starting to build.., page-56

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: when will this one crash thats the question chris...

Bre-X...lol...what a case...200,000,000 oz gold resource, in the hands of a minow!

Had all the big knobs involved...G.W.Bush, Suharto, Even the Canadian prime minister (forget his name)

By memory, the turning point came when the geologist neglected to wait for the helicopter to land before getting out...instead, exiting (or was that pushed?) at 250m or so.

Always possible for another Bre-X I suppose...but I think the outcome of that event has pretty much shown that there is no "happy ending" for those who take this path.

No...not this time...its a different world in which we live...one with a much more accountable information flow!

What we have here in my opinion is simply the right jungle, right time, right location and right resource!

As if we didn't have enough already...I suspect next week should see more confirmation of the scale of things in the form of even more significant intersections released, as well as assay results from the most recently announced 155m mineralised intersection.

Might also see something on the corporate front near term...perhaps an interesting new substantial holder, or even preliminary discussions cemented into an open ended MOU or something?

Perhaps even comments from Beatie?

You know something is really big when it hardly gets a mention in the international press...lol...they will not do so until they are set.

By comparison, check out the coverage for UXA's recent find...it's everywhere!

Although UXA's discovery is encouraging, with implications for a possible mineralised event in the area, their silver "hit" could well turn into nothing, certainly the grades on their own are not economic...yet the news has spread like wildfire!

AUM's Las Minerale by contrast has seen relatively little coverage so far, in spite of the potential for it to be one of the worlds largest Iron Oxide Copper-Gold deposits (IOCG - similar to the Ernest Henry deposit)

The writing is on the wall...it appears some however need glasses!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.