4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Depth of knowledge held by imec., page-40

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    IMEC MEETING

In my humble opinion, the meeting will be purely discussions on company acquisition.

There wont be any technical discussion, as IMEC already knew everything about the chip. IMEC personally invited DM, to attend only. If there were any technical issues raised, IMEC would have prompted in advance by way of meeting agendas to be provided prior to any official meeting.

Hopefully, Mr J Dorian will be attending the meeting in person, appearing as a business consultant and a supporter for DM.

DM emphasised the term "personally invited", this is not to stress how important he is as a person, because we all know he is a down to earth Aussie bloke. But essentially, the implication is, there will be some strictly private and confidential information that can be only be done FACE TO FACE.

The only possible highly sensitive issue is MONEY.

3 possible scenarios:

1. IMEC will offer a JV with 4DS to joinly sell 4DS.

2. IMEC will offer to be an exclusive sale agent.

3. IMEC will make an offer to buy 4DS on behalf of an undisclosed BUYER.

The issues for DM to think about are:

1. The sale incentives for IMEC;

2. The sale incentives for the directors as contracted - now that IMEC is involved in the sale;

3. Will the company's interest be compromised or will we the share holders be better off? Time v money consideration.

DM will collate minutes of the meeting, then publish them as per usual means. DM will not and cannot make any decision regarding MONEY by himself. We will all (over 8000 shareholders) be given an opportunity to vote.

In short, the outcome of this comimg IMEC Meeting is highly crucial to the next stage of development for 4DS. It is not a question of "make it or break it", but it is more along the line of "how are we going to capitalise what we have got to maximise the interest and benefit of all share holders.

My guess is the share price will reach $0.25 as soon as 4DS announces news on Strategic Plans, within 10 days from today.

I wish you well. Peace be with you.

CX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.