SRI 0.00% 1.3¢ sipa resources limited

Where support for this will end up is anyones guess.Its clear...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Where support for this will end up is anyones guess.

Its clear that after Mike reported the results for the third DD hole that selling depth started to build. Its also clear that selling is not broadly based.

Dont believe that all that selling depth is genuine either. If one looks at some of the screen shots of the depth i have posted over the past week then certain patterns become evident.

Lots of sellers seem to want to sell the same amount of shares multiple times and across several layers of depth. Hmmm mass pyschology or herd mentality i think not!

These things can be self fullfilling at times. A few decide to clear out & then others can get hit by stops or panic into selling thinking that bad news is on the way or that the market knows something they dont.

As far as the possibility of it being a leaky ship mj873, i personally dont think so. There is nothing to leak !. We have the results of the 3rd DD hole. Not the lab results but the portable XRF results. Which for the sake of this argument are good enough.

There also seems to be a general lack of interest in the spec sector at the moment. IMO the sad state of affairs with the federal govt and the budget getting handed down in less than a week is also not helping with confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $758 58.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 589984 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 201347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.