SRI 5.88% 1.8¢ sipa resources limited

Blakes7,Cut and Run Selling aside, something is going on that...

1. 35,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Blakes7,

Cut and Run Selling aside, something is going on that the inner circle of Sipa knows and we don't (as yet).

Green Dragon NE was not on the (official) agenda and has just popped up.

The direction of the secondary mineralization seems to be headed toward Loadstar's Contessa prospect.

There would appear to be parallel east north-east/west south-west trends of mineralization, one running from Loadstar's Contessa to Enigma and the other from Loadstar's "A2" prospect through Green Dragon NE and Green Dragon then on through Rooney and ending over at the "1470" anomaly.

So why has 1470 been ignored? Why have they put some holes down at Green Dragon NE? There are probably good reasons but none seem to be forthcoming from Sipa.

Why did the two promising points on the first two Pole - Dipole lines "A" & "B" not get drilled when it was indicated they would?

"A" from memory is near to or over a leached ironstone section of the secondary blanket. Theoretically not always a bad place to stick down a deeper drill hole.

Sipa have made very little noise about the results of the NE end of the secondary blanket which I thought were worthy of some extra information.

Loadstar's initial phase of exploration next door (A1 & A2) seems to have mineralization association with a belt of black shale, the significance of which remains to be confirmed I guess.

MI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $2 125

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9668 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 8209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.