SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

depth & trades nov 11, page-51

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    "Anyone think this "quiet" smells of corporate activity of some sort?"

"This awesome "quiet" certainly smells, Oscar, ......but you could be right, something is certainly happening behind the scenes, there has to be...unless Mike went on long service leave, lol."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well it will be interesting to see if you guys speculating about some sort of JV are proved right. In such a case i personally would like to see the other party take control of the exploration at Enigma.

It has been over 2 years now since the discovery of the secondary blanket was announced. Despite all the hooplah and 2 years worth of announcements proclaiming imminent discovery we dont appear to be any closer to finding the primary zone. IMO what is needed is a fresh set of eyes and a new approach. Otherwise we run the risk of this being used as a captial raising meal ticket for years to come. I have not lost any faith in the ground. Just the current personel. The time has come IMO for certain people to admit defeat and get out of the way. That may sound harsh but enough is enough. I fear we may now be hostage to egos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.